HW: Hawkletter vol 8 no 2

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 22 09:42:29 EDT 1996

I just found this in my jacket pocket - must have picked it up at Amon Duul
on Friday!  Some bits of news:

Alan Davey's _Captured Rotation_ is due out July 8th; and it'll feature three
tracks with vocals by Ron!

_Love in Space_ due out May 7th.

_Ritual of the Solstice_: I quote "When I listened to this with Dave and
Alan, we couldn't work out which track was which!"

Visionary will "soon" be releasing a video from the Alien tour.  No track
list available.

The new ICU (basically Judge Trev) album is indeed entitled _Now You Know the
Score_, and is supposed to be released in April (so I'll be looking for it
this evening) on the Judgement label.  Tracks include ICU faves "Skinheads in
Leningrad" and "Wake Up (Raj Neesh)", and new tracks "Hitler's Favourite
Tune" and "Rituals and Sodomy".

Hawkletter is available from Trev Hughes for an SAE - Zephyr, PO Box 6,
Liscard, Wallasey, Merseyside L45 4SJ.

- Andy