Help - double messages

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 22 10:46:31 EDT 1996

>Since my change of address for the list I'm getting two copies of
>everything. Is it just me?

yes, though I was real tempted to respond twice with identical messages
just to see if you'd think you were going crazy.

I occasionally get double messages back from people on the list, usually
if they accidentally send it once to me, and once to the list.   For awhile,
I accidentally made someone's nickname on the list wrong, and everything
I sent to the list went to him twice....
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)