BOC: Dino-tours

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Apr 23 03:24:28 EDT 1996

Daniel wrote:

>My English is really embarrassing to read -I know. But I hope you
understand=
>my mails anyway...
>But my Swedish is good, better than Carl=B4s... :-)

Hey, don't worry. My English is far from flawless (only Theo will say
otherwise, sometimes... :-) ), and I can understand what you're saying. So it
shouldn't be too hard for the ones with English as their first language.

Then again, it's only a couple of hundred of million people talking English.
A bigger part of the world population is not :-).

Jerry 'trying to do better on English as a second language'