Regarding: BOC-L Digest - 22 Apr 1996 to 23 Apr 1996

Sebastian Welton SWELTON at ESOC.BITNET
Tue Apr 23 13:01:07 EDT 1996

>ÕJerry & Daniel, 2 fellow BOCler's from the Netherlands and Sweden, being
>interested in information on gigs in Germanyþ
>
>I'll keep you informed about BOC gigs in Germany. As being based in Bonn, I
>should come to know, when they play Cologne again - like that memorable gig

A good guide I find is the In Concert magazine, especially about this
time of year as it has all the open air festivals in it (I recall BOC
did a gig a couple of years ago here at a bike show.)

Talking of open air festivals, I still haven't seen the Hawkwind one
advertised for Bad Hersfeld (which is not too far from me) but I will
be attending.

On a sadder note (for me, anyway) is that after a few years on this list
I now have to say goodbye. I'm leaving the European Space Operations
Centre for commercial climes in Frankfurt as a Software Consultant. This
means it looks like I won't have any Internet access (if I do it'll only
be for business.) So until I get around to buying a PC for home (with
all those modem bits) I shall be saying tschuess to the wonderful world
of the Internet and, of course, BOC-L this coming Friday. (And I will
unsubscribe properly, Ben.)

Cheers

Seb

 S.J.Welton  MVS & VM Operations and Automation Analyst ECNOD/CS/MGCS
 European Space Operations Centre (ESA), 64293 Darmstadt, Deutschland
 SWELTON at ESOC.BITNET | DE27PSNP at IBMMAIL | Telephone  ++49 6151 902570
 C=DE;A=DBP;O=ESOC;S=WELTON;G=SEBASTIAN   site=ESOC  username=SWELTON