BOC: Gigs in M.E.262land (was: Dino-tours)

Hans-Joerg Ehren hje at ORA.DE
Tue Apr 23 08:37:29 EDT 1996

reyes at ALOFT.ATT.COM wrote:

>Subject: Re: BOC: Dino-tours
>
>Orig-From: Hans-Joerg Ehren <hje at ORA.DE>
>
>> Unfortunately BOC was never a real blockbuster here in Krautrockland (can
>> you guess how warmly the people appreciate hymns given to them like M.E.
>> 262?) -
>
>Does/Did BOC do ME-262 live there?  Or did they skip this on those
>occasions?
>
>RR

I've never seen them doing M.E. 262. Though I have to admit I've seen them
only 3 times live, as I, originally coming from classical music, discovered
BOC relatively lately.

I can only guess, BOC thus tried to avoid being associated with German
NeoNazi movement, who possibly could be attracted by lines like "Hitler's on
the phone from Freiburg"...

Anyway, apart from this, M.E. 262 is next to "Stairways to the stars" one my
all-time BOC favourites - OK only if you have a look on these type of
hardrocking, rhythm dominated stuff. ;-)