BOC: Gigs in M.E.262land (was: Dino-tours)

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Apr 23 14:03:05 EDT 1996

> >I know that a 'BOC is pro Nazi' idea has circulated.  All the more
> >crazy because I thought I read somewhere that Eric is Jewish.=20
>
> Are you sure you don't meen Gene Simmons?  :-)
I though I read somewhere that Gene was a gypsy?  Well, both groups
figured in the fuhrer's 'final solution!'  But seriously, the
reference to Eric I got from an interview with Buck way back in the
70s.  The writer wanted to know about the concept of BOC as 'Jewish
Nazis,' and Buck said:  'actually, Eric is the only person in the
band who's Jewish.'

> >of course, the Kronos symbol [as well as variants on the swastika]
> >predate this millenium, if people bothered to look into it.  BTW,
> >classical scholars out there, is it Cronos or Kronos?
> >theo
> >

> Oh, I thought it was Chronos...                :-)
Right!  My mistake--but which is it?  Carl, you out there?
>theo

New and noteworthy:  Richard Thompson, You? Me? Us?