Cloned messages

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Apr 23 18:40:23 EDT 1996

Stephen Swann writes:

> M Holmes writes:
> >
> > I started getting single copies of messages today, then double copies
> > again, and now back to single copies. I'm not forwarding from any other
> > addresses so I don't think it's my end.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > FoFP
> >

> Perhaps you're turning schizophrenic?

only intermittently it would seem....   Maybe listserv has started
giving free gifts in the form of extra messages to those it feels are
worthy recipients.    Should we start asking for airmiles perhaps?   Can
we persuade it to contact Hawkwind direct and demand a UK tour in lieu
of the abandoned Hawkon?   Is there any life out there?

This is not a recording, a recording, a recording a rec...

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk