BOC: Eric on WotT and other things (long)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Apr 24 07:35:00 EDT 1996

>        Well, I didn't think STP were _interesting_  I just thought there
>were worse things on MTV.  STP didn't make me instantly want to throw
>large heavy objects at the TV ;)
Hey, why not? I think you should try it! Once at least.
I bought STP's first Cd (I think it's called "Core") in a moment of weakness=
=20
when it first came out...I still don't know why... I hate it.  :-)
I can send it to you so can you throw it at the TV... I think it could be=
 fun.
BAM -"Core" straight in the face of the singer...       ;-)

>> Carl, I totally agree -Pantera is silly! But so is White Zombie too.
>> I just can't accept the fact that they (White Zombie -I've got other=3D20
>> problems with Pantera... :-)  ) seem to think their image is more=
 importent=3D
>> =3D20
>> than the music they are playing...
>
>        That is a valid criticism of White Zombie, but I'm not _always_
>looking for highly meaningful music.  White Zombie (I'm not actually sure
>I've heard anything from their last album) are silly rock'n'roll fun,
>and I like that sometimes.

Pure and simple rock'n'roll is often very enjoyable but when the band=20
creates this kind of "Clown-Cartoon" image I just can't stand it.
Maybe it's because I'm Swedish... we don't like exaggerations...
You should know, shouldn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eller hur?

>        There are enough substance-less bands trying to pretend they
>are deep and serious, that I don't mind a substance-less band which
>is happy that way ;)

True!!!

>> Last summer I saw Biohazard live for the first time... and LAST.
>> If White Zombie is trying to sell Cds just using their "cool" image,=3D20
>> Biohazard uses their (and I think it feels a bit forced!) attitude in=
 the=3D20
>> same way.
>
>        Yeah, but I like White Zombies' dumb image better.  Those guys in
>Biohazard look like they need *lots* of laxatives. ;)

Hahahahaha! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)=
=20
I give up!
(...but I've allready got all of White Zombies' cds).

        -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -s=E5 jag best=E4mmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN