BOC: Eric on WotT and other things (long)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Apr 24 10:35:56 EDT 1996

Steve wrote:
>Say, isn't Sweden the place where a bunch of death metal bands started
>killing each other off a while back, to promote their image?  ;-)

No, they were from Norway (you meen bands like "Burzum","Mayhem", etc etc=20
right?)
BTW are there  no Norwegians on the list at all?

>Steve
>
>P.S.  Daniel, if you have the option of turning off the MIME encoding
>in your mailer, would you do so?  Many of us are using mailers that
>don't handle MIME very well.

I know that... I can see it on every Re-mail I get from mailers on the=
 list...
BUT I'm not using MIME -I'm using Bin-Hex... and I can't shut them both=20
off... I must use one of them...
Can you tell me which is the best for you?

        -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -s=E5 jag best=E4mmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN