blotto

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Apr 24 10:49:34 EDT 1996

Ted O. Jackson wrote:
> Have you guys ever listened to Blotto?  I don't think they're
> together anymore, but they were a hard rockin' group who had a lot of
> humor.  One of them collaborated on BOC's 'Dragon Lady' from 'Rev. by
> Night.'  Buck is prominently featured on their video 'Metalhead.'
> Sample song titles:  'I wanna be a Lifeguard,' 'She's Got a Big
> Boyfriend.'

I think I saw Blotto open for BOC once.  Are these the same guys that
have songs like "James Bond Must Die" and something about destroying
smurfs?  If this is them, I remember them being pretty entertaining on
stage.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

"The fashion these days is towards the tiny..."
"Well, in that case, Percy, you have the most fashionable brain in
 Britain."                -- Percy and Edmund : Head