BOC: Eric on WotT and other things (long)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Apr 24 13:26:07 EDT 1996

Steve Swann writes:
> Daniel Wikdahl writes:
> > Maybe it's because I'm Swedish... we don't like exaggerations...
> > You should know, shouldn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eller hur?
>
> Say, isn't Sweden the place where a bunch of death metal bands started
> killing each other off a while back, to promote their image?  ;-)

        Nah, that was Norway and what else can you expect? ;)

        This is a true story:  I once, on request, told a Norwegian joke
to a Norwegian guy--What do you call a Swede with his brains blown out?
Answer = a Norwegian.
        He didn't get it!  We are not making this up :)

Cheers,
Carl "incomprehensible ethnic slurs are us" Anderson