kronos/busted cross?

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Apr 24 21:00:25 EDT 1996

The swastika is an almost universal symbol for the sun.  It is found in
North American native, norse, asian, and other symbol systems.
The original version of this archetypal, almost Jungian symbol can be
imagined if, instead of rigid, crooked arms, you envisage many more arms,
all curving outward from the central point (rays of the sun) It later
became stylized in its rigid form.

The BOC symbol bears no relation to it at all.  Has it been determined for
certain that the BOC symbol is the Kronos symbol?  I remember the Kronos
symbol being significantly different (but I haven't looked for a while)

SP

"Freedom is always against the law."
-J.R. "Bob" Dobbs