Tribute album

Sebastian Welton SWELTON at VMPROFS.ESOC.ESA.DE
Thu Apr 25 11:14:24 EDT 1996

Noticed in the latest issue of Ptolmeaic Terrascope was a review of a
Hawkwind tribute album called Assasins of Silence - Hundred Watt Violence
featurng such bands as F/i, Fuzzface, New Bomb Turks, ST37, etc. Available
for $34 airmail from Ceres Records, 1264 Grove Street, San Fransisco,
CA 94117-1577, USA.

Also, just a got a bit of e-mail from my friendly record shop here in town
who have all the Hawkwind remastered reissues in stock for which he's
offering to sell them to me for only 26DM each (about 11 quid) so that's
where I'll be popping to this afternoon.

Cheers

Seb

 S.J.Welton  MVS & VM Operations and Automation Analyst ECNOD/CS/MGCS
 European Space Operations Centre (ESA), 64293 Darmstadt, Deutschland
 SWELTON at ESOC.BITNET | DE27PSNP at IBMMAIL | Telephone  ++49 6151 902570
 C=DE;A=DBP;O=ESOC;S=WELTON;G=SEBASTIAN   site=ESOC  username=SWELTON