kronos/busted cross?

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Thu Apr 25 14:17:12 EDT 1996

>> Has it been determined for
>>certain that the BOC symbol is the Kronos symbol?  I remember the Kronos
>>symbol being significantly different (but I haven't looked for a while)

>The alchemical Kronos/Saturn symbol is more like a lower-case "h" with a
>cross-bar, but it's broadly similar.  I thought the BOC symbol was an
>invention, designed to look sinister.

I've always thought that it was the (an?) ancient Greek symbol meaning "Chaos"
- or have I been labouring under a misapprehension all these years?

Cheers,

Rich.

** "Please Knock - DON'T ring the bell"  -  Pavlov's front door **