Trepanation in Stores

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 25 21:13:45 EDT 1996

FYI... Have received much snail and e-mail regarding Trepanation's
availability. It is currently sold out via mail-order, so anyone who didn't
take advantage of the priority mailing (not to mention the price) we sent out
to the faithful months ago, has snoozed too long. The copies that the
distributor had have gone like hotcakes, too. A new pressing will ship May 7.
The catalogue number to tell dopey clerks who claim they never heard of it is
Ripe2211. Both of the CDs (Eponymous is Ripe2204) are now being carried by
Ripe & Ready via a new company called Big Daddy Distribution. Keep in mind
that many independent CDs are not carried in some chains   and mall-type
stores (many of whom literally demand extortion-- in the form of a $10,000
ad--mininum-- to carry your product. One reason why you only see Mariah Carey
et al advertised--'cause they're payin'!) If you can't find it in your area,
let me know, and I will forward your request to Ripe&Ready, who can tell you
who does carry it there. And if you're not on our snail mailing list, please
send me your address via private e-mail, so you won't miss out on the other
special things we'll be offering soon.
Thanks for your support-
DF