BRAIN: tBS BS

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Apr 26 12:00:00 EDT 1996

>The band in Pretty & Twisted.  They have a self-titled CD out on
>Warner Bros.  It is in a similar vein to Concrete Blonde and not bad
>at all.  I think it sounds more sparse than the later CB songs,
>though.

>Frank

On this list that is "Eponymous."   Speaking of "Eponymous" I was at
Lechmere looking at the general "B" section of CDs in the vague hope of
finding "Strange Trips and Pipe Dreams" (it could happen).  Found BOC stuff
there (they don't rate a special separator here) and right after them, a
copy of "Eponymous."  Two bands moving in different directions.

>A new pressing will ship May 7.
>The catalogue number to tell dopey clerks who claim they never heard of it
is
>Ripe2211. Both of the CDs (Eponymous is Ripe2204) are now being carried by
>Ripe & Ready via a new company called Big Daddy Distribution. Keep in mind
>that many independent CDs are not carried in some chains  and mall-type
stores

A 2nd pressing - congrats.   The Lechmere I mentioned above is one of the
anchors at the Cambridge Galleria.

Rudy