OFF: Pink Floyd Video

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Apr 29 17:19:10 EDT 1996

Hello all,

        I have a question about a Pink Floyd video that a guy I trade
with put at the end of a copy of Night of the Hawks as filler.

It is from 1966, and in the titles, they are refered to as The Pink Floyd.
It is in a club in London(?) called The UFO Club. They start out doing
Interstellar Overdrive, and then I can not recognize the second song.
Does anyone else have this video, and if so, do you know the name of the
second song? The drums in it suggest the beginnings of Set the Controls...
but they all kinda go off into different tangents musically.

Thanks in advance,

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,