BOC: Champions of Rock

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Apr 30 10:47:28 EDT 1996

>Buck's Boogie  --  (D. Roeser)
>
>What a valuable reference this FAQ is  ;-)   No BOC fan should be without
>it!

Of course, the FAQ reporting what is listed in the album credits.

We can suppose they just didn't play Albert's notes in this piece....<g>
(I know, this is old news...).  The FAQ should be included as liner notes
in the boxed set.

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)