BOC: Song Lyrics

Eddie W. Presley Jr. epresley at IU.NET
Tue Apr 30 14:51:58 EDT 1996

John wrote:

>Albert once posted the lyrics to Gil Blanco County and The Girl That Love
>Made Blind.  I haven't seen lyrics posted for Half-Life Time, however if
>you know the spoken-word intro to *Club Ninja*'s "When The War Comes",
>then you have some of the lyrics (Howard Stern's spoken intro is lifted
>right from the lyrics to Half-Life Time).

Then I would respectfully request that Al repost them here once again
along with Half Life Time, or that someone who has archived the Imaginos
material on this list repost them here, or e-mail them to me. From what
I've read from Al and BOC on these songs, they seem to imply that these
are crucial songs from the cycle - as in the key to understanding it and
indeed they are made out to be top notch BOC material. They've also said
that these songs have been around for quite sometime - I believe I read as
far back as the first lp?, so I find it strange that even with WSOTT being
released and tBS being active that these songs never found their way onto
record - particularly in light of works like CE and Mirrors. I would also
like to ask what version Al was referring to when he said that the 'motor
city's burning' version of Cities On Flame would fit into the Imaginos
story.