BOC: lyrics for D&S and I Am the One?

Chris and Ginny Sargent chriss at MDC.NET
Tue Apr 30 16:42:20 EDT 1996

Here are the lyrics as printed in BOC Fan Club Lyric Book:
>I spent ten 10 years
>Half my life
>Just getting ready
>Then it was time
>Warpage in my figures
>Radios appear
>Midnight was the barrier
>Back in 1963
>
>[chorus]
>Each night the covers were unfolded
>Each night its Suzie's turn to ride
>While Charles, the one they call her brother
>Covers on his eyes
>Murmers in the background... It will be time.
>
>Suzan and her brother
>Charles the grinning boy
>Put me in the back seat
>and they took me for a ride
>Yeah, The radio was on
>Can't you dig the locomotion?
>Kingdoms of the radio
>45 RPM (too much revolution then)

Each night the caovers were unfolded
Each night it's Susies turn to ride
While Charles, the one they call her brother
Covers in his eyes
Murmurs in the background
It will be time

>Its past midnight said Charles the grinning boy
>and looking at me greedily..
>Said its 1964...
>
>In Times Square now, people do the polka
>Dominance - Submission         Radios appear
>New Years Eve, it was the final barrier
>Dominance - Submission          Radios appear
>We took you up & put you in the back seat
>Dominance - Submission          Radios appear
>From year to year we looked out for the venture
Dominance - Submission          Radios appear
Dominance!      Submission.......