Marshall will buoy

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Tue Apr 30 23:56:36 EDT 1996

theo posts:

>are real beauts, just overpriced.  I'd say you'd be ahead with a
>Blues DeVille.  Much more versatility and plenty ballsy.  I've played
>through its little brother, the Blues DeLuxe, and thats an amazing
>amp too, just smaller.

I tried out a bunch of the new Fender reissues and they all sound pretty
sweet. I ended up getting a Fender Pro Junior and I love it. It's very
inexpensive (under 2 beans) and makes a slamming low volume amp. We're
using it a lot on the new Surgeons disk. (We also used Boogie Mark IV,
Carvan Stagemaster, Blackface 60's Fender Tremolux, Marshall 50 combo, 60's
Fender Princeton and Fender Twin Reverb) ...... most of the guitars on the
first 3 BOC albums were done with Don's 60's Fender Twin Reverb.
Al