Kings of Speed/Hawkwind Zoo??

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Aug 1 09:51:39 EDT 1996

Christian Mumford writes:

> Duane Hoyt wrote:
> >(snip)
> > > and I like the
> > instrumental Kings of Speed on the Hawkwind Zoo much better.

> Whoa, what's that??? Where can I find this version??

>From the Codex:

Kings Of Speed
    1     Hawkwind Zoo 12" EP
    1     Independent Days, Vol. II
    1     Victoria double album
    1     Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985
    1     Independent Days Volumes 1&2 CD
    2     Warrior On The Edge Of Time LP [United Artists]
    2     Warrior On The Edge Of Time CD [Dojo]
    2 a   Kings of Speed/ Motorhead 7"
    2 a   Kings of Speed/Kings of Speed US 7"
    2 a   Warrior On The Edge Of Time LP [Atco]
    2 a   Warrior On The Edge Of Time CD [Griffin]

      *   2a is an edit of 2
      *   The US single is stereo on one side and mono on the other

It's version 1 we're talking about here.

FoFP