ADMIN: Is BOC-L ftp working?

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Aug 1 12:03:49 EDT 1996

Sorry, I don't remember Ben's e-mail address, but I thought he might like
to look into this.  I tried to anonymous ftp to the BOC-L files but it
bombed out complaining about an expired licence.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.

----- Snip ----- Snip ----- Snip ----- Snip ----- Snip -----
csgrad% ftp ftp.spc.edu
Connected to spcvxa.spc.edu.
220 spcvxa.spc.edu MultiNet FTP Server Process V4.0(15) at Thu 1-Aug-96 11:55AMT
Name (ftp.spc.edu:paul): anonymous
331 anonymous user ok. Send real ident as password.
Password:
530-%LICENSE-E-NOAUTH, TGV MULTINET use is not authorized on this node
530--LICENSE-F-NOLICENSE, no license is active for this software product
530 -LICENSE-I-SYSMGR, please see your system manager
Login failed.
ftp> bye
221 QUIT command received. Goodbye.
csgrad%