BOC: short repetitive sets

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Thu Aug 1 12:38:22 EDT 1996

When was the last time they went out as Soft White Underbelly? I
understand that at one time they used to do special fans' shows which even
included Stalk Forrest material. I get the impression from recent postings
that some shows along those lines would be just what Dr Music ordered...

- Mike Godwin

PS And when did they last play 'Workshop'? I've never seen them do it, but
it's on that EP, so they certainly played it live in the old days. I
thought they would be bound to include it when plugging the CD.