*sigh* tape trading

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 1 14:53:56 EDT 1996

> I'd love to have some BOC/HW concert tapes, but since I don't have
> anything to offer in trade, I'm pretty well screwed.  Does anyone have
> any suggestions on how to get a foot in the door, so to speak?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karl

SOP for a "newbie" (someone who doesn't have anything to trade) is to send a
blank and return postage to the dubber.  Some traders require 2 blanks (one
to dub onto, the other to compensate for time and trouble).  Some require 3.
 Some sell tapes for $'s.  Depends upon who you're dealing with.

I don't like to do trades for blanks and I seldom do them.  My goal is to
increase my tape collection, not to increase someone elses.  However, I do
trades for blanks only when I'm in a good mood!  :-)

Ric