BOCbase count

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri Aug 2 00:49:56 EDT 1996

I made a small program that scanned BOCbase for song titles. This list
contains the results. There's about 50 set lists on BOCbase. I haven't tested
the prog very well, so there could be a couple of mistakes here, but I guess
this list gives a fair view.

Godzilla                                   38
Cities On Flame                            37
E.T.I.                                     37
(Don't Fear) The Reaper                    37
Burnin' For You                            29
Dominance And Submission                   27
Buck's Boogie                              22
The Red And The Black                      21
ME-262                                     21
Joan Crawford                              20
Take Me Away                               20
Dr. Music                                  19
Stairway To The Stars                      17
Flaming Telepaths                          17
Born To Be Wild                            15
Astronomy                                  15
Hot Rails To Hell                          15
Before The Kiss, A Redcap                  14
Then Came The Last Days Of May             13
O.D.'d On Life Itself                      12
R.U. Ready 2 Rock                          12
Lips In The Hills                          11
5 Guitars                                  10
(This Ain't) The Summer Of Love            10
Harvest Moon                               10
Roadhouse Blues                             9
Bouchard Drum Solo                          8
Harvester Of Eyes                           8
Bouchard Bass Solo                          8
Golden Age Of Leather                       8
I'd Like To See You In Black                8
In Thee                                     7
Unknown Tongue                              5
Veteran Of The Psychic Wars                 5
I Am The One You Warned Me Of               5
In The Presence Of Another World            5
Workshop Of The Telescopes                  4
Maserati GT (I Ain't Got You)               4
The Vigil                                   4
The Marshall Plan                           4
Divine Wind                                 4
Dancin' In The Ruins                        4
Shadow Warrior                              4
Still Burning                               4
The Came The Last Days Of May               4
It's Not Easy                               3
Mirrors                                     3
The Great Sun Jester                        3
Black Blade                                 3
Born To Rock                                3
Let Go                                      3
White Flags                                 3
Teen Archer                                 3
Transmaniacon MC                            2
Screams                                     2
Seven Screaming Diz-Busters                 2
Career Of Evil                              2
Kick Out The Jams                           2
Downey Drum Solo                            2
Rock Not War                                2
Wings Of Mercury                            2
Riddle Drum Solo                            2
Drum Solo                                   2
        :-) I should check this!
Burgi Drum Solo                             2
Wings Wetted Down                           1
Misstress Of The Salmon Salt (Quicklime     1
Morning Final                               1
We Gotta Get Out Of This Place              1
The Golden Age Of Leather                   1
Hungry Boys                                 1
Arthur Comics                               1
Heavy Metal (Black And Silver)              1
Feel The Thunder                            1
Shooting Shark                              1
Doors Medley                                1
Beat 'Em Up                                 1
Zvoncheck Piano Solo                        1
        Just an extended Joan intro
Wilcox Drum Solo                            1
Harverster Of Eyes                          1
The Horsemen Arrive                         1
Demon's Kiss                                1
I Love The Night                            1
Rogers Bass Solo                            1
Slow Down                                   1

The list could then be filled with too many zeros... Why don't BOC just pick
four different titles of those zeros every ten gigs, eh?

Jerry