Huw Lloyd Langton

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Thu Aug 1 19:18:43 EDT 1996

      >As for Dr. Brown, he was in the band
      >for a short while and does sing on one of the tracks on the Dreamscape
      >Ep.

       I have the EP.  Three songs, with the primary tune ("Unrelenting
       Sky") featuring some true vintage HLL soloing, *CONTINUOUSLY*,
       throughout the entire song.  This is the same sound he used in HW.

      >Dr. Brown is alive and well as I recently got some e-mail from kev.

       I thought I'd heard Dr.Brown had broken up?  Seems to me that
       Delerium was saying that in their latest catalog...

      >Scott

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com   ( <--slightly different addr )