OFF Huw Lloyd Langton

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Fri Aug 2 06:19:37 EDT 1996

> From:    "Scott Heller (617) 724-7762" <HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
>
>   The last I had heard was he was playing as a three piece. I know he
>   did some shows in England playing acoustic blues earlier this year, I
    thought. Didn't Maxine see him??  As for Dr. Brown, he was in the band
>   for a short while and does sing on one of the tracks on the Dreamscape
>   Ep. Dr. Brown is alive and well as I recently got some e-mail from
>   kev. There web page is:

Yep it's true! He was bloody good, he didn't seem to play much new
material but played alot of stuff from his solo albums very well - lots
of groovy riffs and he intermingled his work with some Hawkwind classics
(Moonglum, Magnu? The memory fades, old age!)

As for Dr Brown I also heard rumours of a split and believe (although
don't quote me on this) that a local Leicester Band, Heliotrope, have
poached a former member... think he does vocals..I'll check this out when
I catch up with the bassist at the local pub :)

Maxine

OBFunction this weekend: Derby Rock'n'Blues (featuring Sweet and the
Glitter Band!)