OFF: BtbW - the story so far

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Fri Aug 2 03:22:29 EDT 1996

If we're heading this far off the track, you'll be interested to know that
it was also used Downunder in a laundry detergent or soaker ad or something
of the like. It showed a toddler ripping through the house on a tricycle
(music backing), and I think grabbing an ice-cream or something before
dropping it down the front of his shirt. It's been a while since I've seen
it, so the details are vague to me now. Maybe another Oz-dweller can correct
me on this one.
Pete.

At 08:20 AM 1/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>Anyone else know of / see any versions?
>
>I can't remember when exactly, but in my mind the official death of this
>song occurred when it was used in an ad for some kind of family van
>or station wagon (I keep thinking it was an Isuzu, but could be wrong)
>that featured a typical "commercial" family singing this song as they
>boarded this completely conservtive family vehicle...
>Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
<snip>

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"One new slave, the same old rock." - Roy Harper