HW: Ozric Question

Stier, Christopher Christopher.Stier at LEXIS-NEXIS.COM
Fri Aug 2 08:40:00 EDT 1996

Hi Folks,

About a year ago I made it across the pond and to a great little record
shop in Bath where I picked up Ozric's Muck Kicker album (also HW's the
Golden Void boot in some sort of Stonehenge 82 record sleeve but that's
another question for another time).  The album's made its way back to my
turn table and I'm enjoying it quite a bit but I was wondering if this
was a legit album (I never see it in any catalogs) and if anyone knew
when it was recorded.  The liner notes have a (c) date 0f 92.

Many thanks

Chris