BOC: Short Sets

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Fri Aug 2 12:40:47 EDT 1996

> >> claimed he liked those three better than any other song. I saw Page and
> >> Plant in 1993, and I was almost glad they didn't play Stairway.
> >> Jerry
>
> >Almost?
> >Theo
>
> Well, alright. I was very pleased they didn't do it. They ended with Kashmir
> - 15 mins orgamisc power. Love it. I hate Stairway btw - I probably have
> heard it too many times! (So /that's/ it!)
>
> Jerry

Consider yourself lucky to live in Europe for, among other obvious
reasons, your insulation from 'Classic Rock' radio stations, or you'd
hate it a lot more, along with 'Freebird' and a whole bunch of other
songs that started out great but wound up being destroyed by
overplaying. Hmm...sounds like a BOC-L thread?
theo