radio Re: BOC: Short Sets

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Fri Aug 2 12:04:07 EDT 1996

> Consider yourself lucky to live in Europe for, among other obvious
> reasons, your insulation from 'Classic Rock' radio stations, or you'd
> hate it a lot more, along with 'Freebird' and a whole bunch of other
> songs that started out great but wound up being destroyed by
> overplaying.

Well....ish. I mean having the choice of being able to listen to Classic Rock
*at all* would be nice over here. Instead whats overplayed is Mark Morrison,
Gina G, Fugees and the like -  a bargain :-)

(Of course there are exceptions - John Peel, Mark Radcliffe etc, but their
total airtime/week isn't huge)

cheers,

Tim