HW: Ozric Question

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Aug 2 14:07:46 EDT 1996

       My understanding about the Ozrics "Muck Kicker" LP is that this is
       the most common true Ozrics bootleg to be found.

       This LP is apparently taken (so I've heard) from the official
       Ozrics video "Live at the Fridge" (available in NTSC format also).

       As is the case with so many HW titles (including the "Golden Void"
       and "Stonehenge 82" boots you mentioned), the band gets no money
       whatsoever from the bootleg, as the bootleg is actually only a
       pirate copy of an official release.  At least that explains the
       excellent quality the LP probably has...

       For anyone interested in acquiring more rare Ozrics live tapes
       *with the permission of the band*, try contacting Jim Collins of
       'Tentacles of Erpland' fame (the US-based Ozrics fanzine).  He
       publishes quarterly, and each issue includes an invitation to
       participate in an (approved) tape tree.  You essentially get a copy
       of a good quality live Ozrics tape for the price of a blank and
       postage both ways.  E-me for contact information, if interested.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com