Kings of Speed/Hawkwind Zoo??

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Fri Aug 2 14:20:33 EDT 1996

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM writes:

> On  1-AUG-1996 21:10:47.3 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
>    >Stephen Swann wrote:
>    >> Mighty Hawkwind Classics isn't THAT hard to find, and it has lots of
>    >> other great stuff on it as well (I love the version of Motorhead on
>    >> there, and there's a great alternate take on Song of the Swords as
>    >> well).  And its also probably the easiest way to get Valium 10.
>    >>
>    >> Steve
>
> Mine doesn't have "Song Of The Swords". This is '80-'85. Is there another
> release covering another era (though you'd think SotS would fit '80-'85)?

Oops.  I meant "Dragon and Fables" of course.  I really have to stop
posting these quickies from work - I'm too distracted to remember
song/album names while watching my debugger utterly fail to cope with
a trashed stack.  :)

My home computer will be back online soon, but until then I can only
hit the net from here.

Steve
swann at panix.com