HW: Remasters

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sat Aug 3 01:55:55 EDT 1996

Has anyone heard anything more on the HW remasters hitting the US
as domestic releases???  I've held off from buying the imports from Mike
Coleman because I'd rather a) get them cheaper, and b) let HW know
there's a US market.  But I'm getting antsy....

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Vice President Communications
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Event Horizon Productions, Inc.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_