HW: Hawklords Live

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Aug 3 04:18:31 EDT 1996

In message <199608021801.OAA07566 at beauty.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
Keith A Henderson <khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU> writes
>Hi Folks....
>
>I distinctly remember someone saying here that they were having a major
>difficulty tracking down a CD copy of 'Hawklords Live'.  I was making my usual
>rounds here, and came across a used copy of said CD, so I went ahead and
>snatched it up.
>

>P.S.  The Bainbridge CD has been claimed, although the Levitation (the band) CD
>is still available to the first taker.  Probably will trade for a cassette of
>something interesting, or another cheapy CD.

Well, Kieth

That was me as well :)

At the moment, I'm trading with Allen for this. Thanks for remembering
though. I didn't twig you were offering the discs up yesterday, I'd have
shouted for the Bainbridge too! The Levitation disc, I've got a couple
of copies of.
--
Jon Browne