HW: Kollektor Kuestion

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 3 08:45:50 EDT 1996

Johan asks

>1)
>what was the original charisma cover for Astounding Sounds Amazing Music?
>I've seen both the "Woman with the Radio" and the "Concret Hawk" used as the
>front cover on the charisma vinyl.

I *think* it was the "concrete hawk".  (Which always looked a bit Nazi to
me...)

>3)
>same list claims the Doremi album came with a "Space Ritual Folder" in the
>very first pressings. is this really true?

Early copies had the "Star Rats" poster, of course - maybe that's what's
meant?

>4)
>same for the Hawklords/25 Years On album; "a nice A5 size booklet in the
>very first UK pressings". True?

I got mine on day of issue, and it didn't have one!  Maybe I got a dud!

But I did get a "nice A5 size booklet" on that tour (along with a nice shirt
that I can't wear any more, and some nice button badges - my favourite was
the "psi-power" one!).

- Andy

ObCD: v/a - _Unknown Deutschland_