HW: divided spiral galaxy

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Sat Aug 3 09:45:28 EDT 1996

----------
From:   William Stone[SMTP:stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM]
Sent:   Saturday, August 03, 1996 02:00
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: HW: divided spiral galaxy

You wrote:

>hi,
>
>among other things I've recently received a Warrior on the Edge of
Time in
>8-Track Cartridge format.
>

>has anyone heard the divided version of Spiral Galaxy?
>where did they make the cut?
>was it abrupt or smoothly running?

  O ye Young One.  In the long ago dim and distant, many albums were
heard to have a fadeout at mid-tune, followed by the dreaded
*ka-chunk*.

  I remember but one cool 8 track, Pink Floyd's Animals.  There's a
guitar solo connecting the 2 Pigs on the Wing. I don't think you can
find it anywhere else...

Wylie the Gray and Withered

Greetings, O Gray and Withered from the Bald and Corpulent!

That version of "PotW" can be found on a four CD Italian bootleg titled
something like "Final Eclipse" (saw it once, but didn't have the $80 plus
to get it).

Got any copies of the remastered "XiSoS" left??

Craig

(who is getting this telecommuting connection up and running at last!)