OFF: Pigs on the Wing (was HW: divided spiral galaxy)

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Sat Aug 3 14:38:16 EDT 1996

>>That version of "PotW" can be found on a four CD Italian bootleg
titled
>>something like "Final Eclipse" (saw it once, but didn't have the $80
plus
>>to get it).

>  $80 for about 45 seconds of Gilmour.  I'd pass on that one, methinks.

       Just to clarify an off-topic detail, the 4CD set was called "Total
       Eclipse", and contains approx. 300 minutes of excerpts from the
       best and rarest PF recordings.  At $80, and with top-shelf
       packaging, this particular boot is one of my show pieces.  :-)

       And also, it was Snowy White who did that bridge between the two
       parts of "Pigs on the Wing" on the 8-track.  Not Dave G. at all.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com