HW: Cleopatra 'Space Box' 3CD set

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sat Aug 3 16:33:24 EDT 1996

Cap'n sayz...

>        I visited my local Cleopatra store and consulted their new stock
>        ordering literature, and discovered some more data about the
>        contents of the forthcoming 3CD box set 'Space Box'.
>
>        It will contain Hawkwind "Valium 10 (12")", Hawklords "Time Of..",
>        Porcupine Tree "Burning Sky", and Darxtar "The Alien Nation", along
>        with numerous other spacerock-related artists.  The list price is
>        $27.98 (RPM must have the wrong price on their web page), and the
>        release date is (if I remember correctly) August 20, 1996.

That's interesting, since as I've mentioned already, they were selling this
item at the Cluster/The Brain show this past week.  Of course, this was a
Cleopatra operation itself, the Brain being on that label, but wonder why
they're holding on to the official release if they're already made to sell
three weeks in advance??  I'm sorry I didn't even ask on the price as there
wasn't enough 'new' material for me to warrant interest.

Keith H. (FAA)