OFF: UK radio

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sat Aug 3 16:42:32 EDT 1996

Neil sayz...

> Tim complains (quite rightly)
>
>"Well....ish. I mean having the choice of being able to listen to Classic Rock
> *at all* would be nice over here. Instead whats overplayed is Mark Morrison,
> Gina G, Fugees and the like -  a bargain :-)"
>
> Tim, the best place to hear classic rock (& not just the old overplayed radio
> standards) is Alan 'Fluff' Freeman on Virgin Radio, friday nights 10-12. (Ob
> link to BOC/HW - he may be old, but he still rocks like a good 'un :-) )

Well, I must've missed the first part of this thread, because I have no idea
what this is all about, but I noticed the name Alan Freeman, and wonder if it
is the same guy as the keyboardist from Nektar.  Assuming it is, then you must
be making a joke about his nickname....'Fluff' as opposed to 'Taff'. (?)

So, he's a DJ now???  Hmmmm....what are any of the other Nektar members doing
these days...I've heard of two other bands Roye Albrighton was in (can't
remember the names right now), but I've seen only ho-hum reviews of these
groups.

Keith H. (FAA)

PS. Sure wish Journey to the Centre of the Eye would be remastered...along with
the rest of the Nektar catalogue.

ObCD...Agitation Free - Second