HW: Hawklords Live

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sat Aug 3 16:53:51 EDT 1996

Jon answers me publicly...

> >I distinctly remember someone saying here that they were having a major
> >difficulty tracking down a CD copy of 'Hawklords Live'.
>
> Well, Keith
>
> That was me as well :)
>
> At the moment, I'm trading with Allen for this. Thanks for remembering
> though.

OK, then I will open up the offer to anyone here on the list who's looking for
this item....I paid $7 for it, so I'll let it go at cost, or work out a simple
trade if you've got some spare CD's (send me a list) or a couple cassettes of
something interesting.

> I didn't twig you were offering the discs up yesterday, I'd have
           ^^^^
> shouted for the Bainbridge too! The Levitation disc, I've got a couple
> of copies of.

Hmmmmm....this must be another one of those British slang terms that hasn't
crossed the Atlantic yet.  At least he didn't use 'shag' instead... :)
although I've long known what 'shagging' is all about (pun intended).

Keith H. (FAA)

PS...I remember a Saturday Night Live fake commercial that used the expression
'shagging my secretary', and wondered how many people even understood what that
meant.  It was a very funny bit, BTW....making fun of financial companies' ads.