HW: Kollecting Questions

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 4 09:42:30 EDT 1996

In a message dated 04/08/96  13:00:24, you write:

>Other one that caught my eye was one he wanted UKP30 for a double album
>Spanish I think, red sleeve  maybe a flicknife compilation again crap
>description but whats this ?

That's the Victoria album.  All early '80s Flicknife stuff you've probably
got on Independent Days or F&R, even if you didn't get the original singles.

It's a nice pressing, but 30 quid seems pretty steep to me.  I got mine in
Sydney, of all places (nice little heavy metal shop off Martin Plaza).

- Andy