HW: (Fwd) Hawkwind Vinyl Collection

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Aug 4 08:46:05 EDT 1996

Anyone out there need some HW vinyl?

Sonique
From:          Amanda <donovan at ozemail.com.au>
Date:          Sat, 03 Aug 96 20:41:48 -700
To:            sonique at hyme.pcmicro.com.au
Subject:       Hawkwind Vinyl Collection

Hi!  my name's Amanda & I can be contacted at;

donovan at ozemail.com.au

Here is a list of my collection should anybody be
interested in purchasing?

What news of an Australian tour????? PS - Great page!!

Gong       Camembert Electrique LP Pye CHARLY CRM 2003
Hawklord   25 Years On LP Polygram 9124 032
Hawkwind   Astounding Sounds Amazing Music LP Charisma CHC14
Hawkwind   Doremi Fasol Latido LP United Artists UAL 34730
Hawkwind   Friends And Relations LP Flicknife SHARP 101
Hawkwind   Hall Of The Mountain Grill LP Liberty 8102 GL
Hawkwind   Hawkwind LP Liberty LBS 83348
Hawkwind   In Search Of Space LP FestivalSUAL934417
Hawkwind   Levitation LP Festival L37498
Hawkwind   Live Sample LP Bronze/Festival L37425
Hawkwind   Masters Of The Universe LP Liberty FA 3008
Hawkwind   Quark Strangeness And Charm LP Charisma CDS 4008
Hawkwind   Repeat Performance LP Charisma BG 2
Hawkwind   Roadhawks LP EMI FA 41 3096 1
Hawkwind   Rock File LP United Artists LBR1012
Hawkwind   Silver Machine EP Samurai HW12001
Hawkwind   Sonic Attack LP RCA RCALP6004
Hawkwind   Stonehenge - Do Not Panic LP & EP Single Flicknife   Sharp 022
Hawkwind   The Chronicle Of The Black Sword LP Flicknife        SHARP 33-A
Hawkwind   The Text Of Festival Live 1970-2 Double LP United Artists    JAMS 29
Hawkwind   Warrior On The Edge Of Time Australian LP United Artists     L35539
Hawkwind   Zones LP Flicknife SHARP 014

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may