HW: Kollektor Kuestion

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sun Aug 4 22:15:46 EDT 1996

>Johan asks
>>1)
>>what was the original charisma cover for Astounding Sounds Amazing Music?
>>I've seen both the "Woman with the Radio" and the "Concret Hawk" used as
the
>>front cover on the charisma vinyl.

>I *think* it was the "concrete hawk".  (Which always looked a bit Nazi to
>me...)

I have a charisma release with the woman with a radio on the front (with
Charisma logo in the top right corner and space ship in the top left
corner), concrete hawk on the back. I have never seen it the other way
around.

My LP: Charisma 9124-002. I am quite sure this is a re-issue - the vinyl is
way too thin to be from 1976, although I could be wrong.

Jerry