BOC: Short Sets

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sun Aug 4 21:37:38 EDT 1996

Jerry stated:

Theo asked:
>> >Almost?

Jerry answered:
>> Well, alright. I was very pleased they didn't do it. I hate Stairway - I
>> probably have heard it too many times! (So /that's/ it!)

Theo replied:
>Consider yourself lucky to live in Europe for, among other obvious
>reasons, your insulation from 'Classic Rock' radio stations, or you'd
>hate it a lot more, along with 'Freebird' and a whole bunch of other
>songs that started out great but wound up being destroyed by
>overplaying. Hmm...sounds like a BOC-L thread?

"Other obvious reasons" - I guess we've discussed those before? :-) I don't
even own a radio - it's not interesting enough. All those same old hits I
don't like anymore, dislike or hate, music I detest anyway (most of today's
hits). Nah, not for me.

The BOC-L thread - it's been a typical BOC-L thread from the moment we
started discussing the big three... I wonder if EB or DR will read about this
thread. I hope it makes them think about setting up a completely different
set-list.

Jerry