HW: Kollecting Questions

William Stone stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Aug 4 19:35:34 EDT 1996

>Anyway a couple of questions
>
>Anyone know what the signatures should look like ?
>its signed by Brock, Calvert, Bainbridge, Swindells and (I think)
Griffin
>which makes it the right people for the Hawklords tour
>Brocks signature is an easy to read Dave followed by a big
>squiggle.
>
>He had another couple of autographed albums and Brocks signature
looked the
>same on them all.

  I have an autograped Valium 10 single I _think_ is legit. Dave's sig
is quite legible first and last except for the k. First name is
printed, not script. Harvey's is script, with a large B, and spaced
thusly: Bain brid ge. Odd, I've never trie to describe handwriting
before.

  The other odd thing is that it says "Happy Birthday Mike"...

Wylie