HW: Kollecting Questions

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Mon Aug 5 01:05:38 EDT 1996

>Anyway a couple of questions
>
>Anyone know what the signatures should look like ?
>its signed by Brock, Calvert, Bainbridge, Swindells and (I think) Griffin
>which makes it the right people for the Hawklords tour
>Brocks signature is an easy to read Dave followed by a big
>squiggle.

Hi,
        I would check this carefully as Dave's signiture is clear and pretty
easy to read. You should be able to make out the word 'Brock' with no
problem. If it is a fake and the same signiture appears on the other
records, it's not much to think that the same person could have signed the
same forged signiture on each record.

Just make sure if you can.

Yours,
        Star-Rats