HW: Hawkwind in Record Collector

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Aug 6 12:43:25 EDT 1996

There's some good Hawkwind offers in Record Collector this month - tho'
it's probably too late for the bargains which will have been snapped up
long ago!  However: just in case -

Pandora Music, 508 Wickham Road, Brockley, London, SE4 1NZ
Tel: 0181 691 8567 (evenings best) has  (prices in pounds sterling)

7" Assassins of Allah (Italian vinile + book)**  UNP            14.00
7" Lord of Light/Born To Go (German pic sl)  VG/EX               8.00
7" Silver Machine/Urban Guerilla (Dutch) M/M                     8.00
7" Urban Guerilla/Brainbox Pollution (German pic.sl) EX/M        8.00
7" You'd Better Believe It/Paradox (German  pic.sl)  G/EX        8.00
LP Church of Hawkwind + book    EX/M                            15.00
LP Choose Your Masques   EX/M                                   15.00
LP Hawkfan 12 (complete)                M/M                     90.00 !!
2LP Space Ritual (foldout + inners)  EX/M/M                     15.00

**NOT the rare Hassan I Sahba!   But worth getting for its own sake
because of the article that came with it (all in Italian so it needs
translation)

All good value I'd say (even the Hawkfan 12 - tho' the price tag does
not surprise me) except perhaps the grading of G for the cover of You'd
Better Believe It.   If the Space Ritual album is really in good
condition that would be unusual since the inners tend to split easily
and the album was invariably played to destruction at parties  8-)

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk