Kris Tait's book

Phil Wane EPA3WANEP at NTU.AC.UK
Tue Aug 6 12:07:53 EDT 1996

Greetings!  I've got a copy of that book - very funny and informative it was
too.  I seem to remember that Kris was very nice, I met her a few times, and
that, yes, there was supposed to be a sequel but I've never seen or heard of
one.  I think I heard (possibly through Hawkfan in the UK) that one problem
was the sheer number of line-up changes, legal problems and general stories, of
the period the next book would have covered....
Phil Wane (currently Nottingham, England)